Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Does God place people in our lives

I believe the God puts people in our lives for a reason. Start - mom always loved the doctor and went to see them for little or no reason. My father told her that when she died he was going to put “See, I told you I was sick” on her headstone. I almost never go see doctors and I would tell her that doctors can make it worse in my opinion so I would say “if it’s not broke don’t fix it” you’ll just make it worse. Had a few short term relationships after divorce, none of which I ever saw again after they ended except for one. HD a baby which I felt attachment to. I prayed for healing... begged the one I knew could do it. I asked others to pray. Asked my family to have their churches pray. Father out of town so I was asked to go. Surgery I imminent, just going for prep meeting. Doctor turned to me and said “I don’t see any reason to go in right now and mess with a good thing”. Jewish ... no coincidences... I don’t either... do you? How god used me Kept me in her life Showed them prayer is real Showed all I asked to pray that god and prayer is real What god did for me Showed me faith is rewarded Showed all who prayed that their prayer is important

No comments:

Post a Comment